Sunday 20 June 2010

YAY

Happy blog-birthday to Seb's blog: Primeval anomalies.

I would also like to mention that my blog is 2 weeks old today ! YAY ! what a two weeks its been and it seems longer to me.

I have 300 hits and 4 followers already!

I would like to thank my parents without whom none of this would be possible. As well as my Granddad, without whom i would not have been introduced to Primeval, RIP Granddad (19/4/09). Thanks to everyone for the on-going support i have received from day one: yes even you! yes you ... pointing to yourself. I can see you ! .... :P

:P

2 comments:

  1. Happy Un-Birthday! Let's hope your open as long as Primeval Anomalies! Sorry about your Grandad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandad must be awesome if he introduced you to Primeval! Happy 2 week birthday

    ReplyDelete